1. Our first exam will be held at 8:30am, Wednesday, November 6, in our usual Accolade East classroom. The exam will consist of eight short answer and identification questions based on the material assigned thus far:
- Sheese e-book, Chapters 1 - 4
- DeLoache article
- Kukla & Walmsley book, Chapters 1 - 7
The Discussion Facilitators will be offering four review sessions in the week leading up to our first exam. The schedule and locations are given below. Please review the course material yourself and bring your questions to the sessions. You may come and go as you please during the sessions - so it is not a problem if you arrive or depart in the middle of the time period. Don't forget that you can also post questions (and your responses to other students' questions) in the Central Square portion of the Dialogue Forum.
- Wednesday, October 30 from 1:30 to 3:30 in S312 Ross Building
- Thursday, October 31, from 10:30 to 12:30 in 104 Accolade West
- Monday, November 4, from 2:30 to 4:30 (note time change) S105 Ross Building
- Tuesday, November 5, from 10:30 to 12:30 in S205 Ross Building
2. Our second exam will be held at 9:00am, Wednesday, December 18, in rooms 109 and 206 of Accolade West. More information about this exam will follow near the end of the term.